1. They are hypocrites. Come on folks let's be realistic. The majority of black metal bands preach about darkness and blood and blah blah blah. But we all know that most of the guys are completely fine and at the centre of society. They live in pretty nice houses. They drink their beer, watch their football matches and go home. If they ever indeed have an encounter with the devil or a demon (if it does exist) they will be shitting and pissing their pants like a 5 month old baby.
that's known like argumentum ad hominem: if you don't have how to argue, you attack the people. But that can be applied to everyone here, even to the ones who say they are the chosen ones to lead thehuman race to a better future or things like that. If you put them in front of a real god, they'll stain their trousers...
2. They are kinda stupid. I mean it literally. (Bathory and Ceremonial Embrace especially). One particular BM site. I saw an interview where the interviewer was talking to the guitarist and asked him if he was a spiritual man. And did you know what the guitarist said....."I'm an atheist but I think Satan should be embraced" :lol:
as someone once told me... there are stupids in every human group. (Well... he used other word, not exactly stupids...)
3. It is a narrow-minded genre. Okay with bands like Tristania e.t.c. there is usually a mix-up between themes in the music even though some albums may exhibit repititon. But come on folks BM bands only sing about one theme throughout their entire career.
who told you tristania was black metal? they just have one or other element, but they are not black metal O.o
And if you think that about black metal... it's because you don't know very much about the genre ¬.¬U
4. Several bands have members who were held up for sexual harrasment charges and even rape (gorgoroth). Now tell me would you listen extensively to music that pedophiles and serial rapists like.....I didn't think so.
you're going to another sites with that argument... it has nothing to do what you listen to with who are you.
5. This is the long term damage of listening to black metal.
Moral here: Don't listen to black metal, it's dangerous for your health.
i'm going to do this as we do it in my country: we don't use "lol", please, that's for people who can't use the keuyboard
very good pic
A Warning from Brakandaran who have seen first hand what happens to black metal fans after an overdose.
the problems to the mind happens just to children that have not matured yet... XD
i've seen many of them ¬.¬